Label: Virgin - UICR-9036 • Format: CD Album • Country: Japan • Genre: Rock, Blues • Style: Rock & Roll, Rhythm & Blues
the strypes north american snapshot tour the studio at webster hall, nyc, 1/22/all rights belong to the ://
The Strypes - Snapshot (CD, Album) Label: Virgin EMI Records Cat#: Media Condition: Media: Near Mint (NM or M-) Media=EX- [MINI LP STYLE COVER] *Photo available at our website. Accessories such as Obi and liner are only included if mentioned above.
· Japan SHM-CD+DVD deluxe edition of "Snapshot" Barcode and Other Identifiers. Barcode. /5(3).
· View credits, reviews, tracks and shop for the CD release of "Snapshot" on Count:
· really top debut album. there have been lots of great albums released this year - both comebacks and debuts - and this is among the best. a few song of their EPs ("hometown girls", "what the people don't see" and their cover of "you can't judge a book by looking at the cover"). the singer is really top too and the guitar sounds are much richer /5().
- Beale Street Blues - Jack Teagarden With Red Nichols Louisiana Rhythm Kings, Adrian Rollinis Orchest
- Scènes / Auftritte 6, 7, 8 (Concepcion, Gonzalve, Inigo, Ramiro) - Ravel* - Armin Jordan, E. Laurenc